SCOUT - MOSSY OAK WINTER® EDITION
- Polarized Polycarbonate lenses manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision with 100% UV Protection
- Advanced TRI-PEL coating to promote clear vision
- Premium hard coating for scratch resistance and impact resistance for sports activates
- Grilamid® TR-90 Frame for lasting durability
- Highly Resistant to chemicals
- Base Curve 6
- Designed and Manufactured in Italy
- Transparent salt water repellent coating: dirt, mud, water, sweat, salt, oil, sunscreen and dust slips off the lens surface easily, ensuring a clear and protected vision.
- Easy to clean: fingerprints and other contaminates are easily removed!
Skeleton Optics has partnered with Carl Zeiss Vision, the world's recognized leader in optics, to provide the visually accurate lens technologies for the active outdoorsman! Every pair of Skeleton Optics sunglasses uses cutting edge Tri-pel lens technology.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: To help maintain your new Skeleton Optics sunglasses please use the micro-fiber bag included with your purchase. This case/cleaning cloth is designed to provide a lint free solution for cleaning and storage. Using this multi-purpose cloth will help extend the life of your lenses. In addition to daily cleaning you can periodically clean the eyewear under warm tap water to remove oils produced by your skin. DO NOT USE glass cleaners or other detergents to clean your lenses as they often leave a residue behind.
Check out the Tri Pel Lens coating demonstration below and you'll clearly understand why Skeleton Optics is the perfect fit for you!